Pokemon go is an evolving game that will be updated regularly.
There are some tips and strategies which covers the Pokemon Go Map.
With the help of these strategies, we can have an idea about the Pokemon evolution.
First, we have to select the Pikachu as a starter Pokemon.
This starter will conserve the battery life.
After this step, it will organize hunting parties.
Pokemon Go Tips for Beginners
These tips are for those who are not well aware of its basics.
Let’s have a look at these tips
- When you are about to trace the Pokemon, make a rough estimate of 100 meters. Because its each paw print covers this distance.
- Secondly, bring down the brightness level of your cell phone. Then pin up the increased reality off to protected battery life.
- You have to select walk for hatching an egg. It is not necessary that car riding will cover the required distance before the time.
- Keep this thing in mind that you have to travel at the speed of 12 mph. With more speed than this, you will unable to hatch an egg.
- Weather plays an important role in the appearance of a Pokemon. If the weather is cloudy and stormy, then dark and ghost Pokemon will appear.
- There are different categories of eggs. So choose lucky eggs to double your experience for 30 minutes.
- There is also reward offering. You can collect gym rewards after every 21 hours.
- You should also understand this thing that Poke stops reloaded after every 5 minutes.
Following are the most effective tips for Pokemon Go
Tip 1: Buy Accounts to upgrade the Level for Rare Pokémon
Tip 2: Don’t be afraid to use your mobile data because research shows that it only uses 10 Mb of data per hour.
Tip 3: Send duplicate Pokémon after having a real Pikachu.
Tip 4: Try to catch the rare Pikachu
Tip 5: Use the Lure Spots created by other trainers
Tip 6: Struggle to earn extra XP’s
There are many cheats to boost up your performance on Pokemon Go app.
Here are few cheats
- Capture Pikachu as your starting Pokémon
- See exactly where all the rare Pokémon spawns are
- Find out exactly which Pokémon to evolve
- Know exactly which Gyms belong to which team
- Bulk evolve faster with a flick
- Get around the ‘network error’ preventing Gym battles
- Dodge the driving lockouts
Pokemon Go Battle Strategies
Pokemon Go has to face many aggressions by different team members.
You have to follow a plan by implementing the following strategies.
- Gyms: Attack in waves. The new Gym system is very different from the old one.
- Raids: Pick your Pokémon.
- Finding: Check your Nearby and Sightings.
- Finding: Know your nests.
- Catching ABC: Always be Curving.
- Maxing: Catch ’em all, seriously.
- Hatching: Eek the most out of Eggs.
- Evolving: Measure twice, tap once.